Are you or someone you care about contemplating divorce? The financial, legal and emotional aspects of divorce can be overwhelming. Learn about the process and learn how to make the best decisions for your family.
With help from trained professionals, participants gain understanding of the challenging divorce process. Discover community resources available to help you and talk with others experiencing similar life transitions.
Second Saturday offers non-biased financial, emotional and legal advice from qualified local professionals to help people survive the divorce process and move forward with confidence toward a new life.
If an online webinar does not fit your schedule we are offering personal one-hour consultations to help and guide you through the questions, and concerns that the divorce process may bring.
Our private consultations help you gain an understanding of the challenging divorce process. Learn about the process and learn how to make the best decisions for your family.
These webinars are designed to help you take the next step, no matter where you are in the process of untying the knot. Second Saturday deals with the legal, financial,
family and personal issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way.
A webinar or private consult is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce.
- You are in the process of getting divorced.
- You’ve already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process.
- You’re not sure what to do next.
In the workshop, you will:
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Discover resources available to help you
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce